Are you looking for best WordPress theme for blog or business which is highly customizable, affordable, lightweight, & SEO optimized?
I have one good news for you.
I saved tons of money on WordPress website development due to this WordPress theme and I’ll show you how exactly you can too save tons of money.
Why Should You Read This WordPress Theme Review
This post talks about:
- Common problems everyone is facing while choosing best premium WordPress theme.
- How to save money & time on WordPress theme customization.
- And why this WordPress theme is only a one-stop solution for your all your web site design.
- Best WordPress theme for blogging & business.
- How to choose WordPress theme.
- Which is the most customizable WordPress theme.
So let’s begin to know about the best WordPress theme.
Read This Before Buying Any Best WordPress Theme for Blog or Business?
Let’s first understand what do you need and how much money you need to build a WordPress website design.
But why you must know this?
The answer is as simple as –
- Money is one of the most important driving factors while buying WordPress blog templates, best paid WordPress blog themes.
- It will help you to make a decision to buy the best WordPress blog theme or business theme.
So let’s dive in quickly,
1. What Do You Need to Build WordPress Website?
You need –
- Domain Name
- WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Theme
2. What is Cost to Build WordPress Website
Frankly speaking, Cost to Build WordPress Website totally depends on individual needs and website categorization.
Let’s break down websites development into different budget categories:
- Building a basic WordPress website (low budget)
- Building a WordPress website (with more features)
- Building a WordPress eCommerce website(high budget)
- Building a custom WordPress website(too costly)
Estimate cost break down of building a WordPress website:
1. Building a WordPress website (low budget)
Domain name: Around $10/year
Web Hosting: Approx $4 – $5 / month.
Thankfully, I am using SiteGround WordPress hosting provider which has world-class performance, support and offering over 60% OFF on web hosting with FREE SSL.
Alternatively, you should check this best cheap Siteground alternative that I’m currently using and amazed by the performance.
WordPress Theme: FREE or Premium( On an avg 50$/ year)
Plugins: Basic and Free.
Total = Around $100-$120
2. Building a WordPress website (with more features)
Domain name: Around $10/year
Web Hosting: For more features you need a powerful hosting configurations like SiteGround’s GoGeek plan which offers staging, more hosting space, faster performance & handle up to 100,000 visitors per month.
On an average $6 /month.
WordPress Theme: On an average 50$/ year.
Plugins: Premium customization plugins like Elementor page builder costing in the range of $49-$199
Total = $ 115 to $265
3. Building a WordPress eCommerce website
Here is a little financial burden for e-commerce WordPress website design. Two additional things you must require along with below
- Dedicated WordPress Hosting
- Domain name
- Premium Theme
and those are
- SSL certificate – costing from $ 4 to $100 depends on the security level you choose.
- eCommerce plugin WooCommerce- costing around $99-$200 per year as per your need.
Total = Approx $500
4. Building a custom WordPress website
Custom WordPress website(as per your need) requires knowledge of CSS, PHP, and other technology. So you need to hire a developer to design a unique custom WordPress site and its cost depends on your requirements, budget and the rate of the developer or agency you hire.
A standard custom WordPress theme alone can cost you up to $500- $2000 or even more.
Now it’s clear to you, what it costs to build a WordPress website.
But here’s something we both can agree on.
3. Where Do You Spending Most of the Money?
Sometimes we are spending crazy money without knowing where exactly we are spending?
Yes, that’s True…
If I break-down above costing shortly, then you can see that spending goes here…
- Domain Name- Yearly plan.
- WordPress Hosting- Yearly plan
- WordPress Theme- Regular spending (Spending so much Time and Money on customization)
- Plugins- Major spending on plugins like custom CSS, adding copyrighting footer message, backup website setting, templates plugin and customization plugin like Elementor Page Builder.
If you choose the correct best WordPress theme for blog and business which meets all your criteria, then you can save lots of further money…
Hey, that’s correct and here’s the interesting part,
Most of the established blogger spend lots of money on WordPress theme customization and buying unnecessary plugins, which slows down the website.
Do you see how huge is the WordPress website design costing you even if you have selected best premium WordPress theme for blog and business?
It’s clear to you where do you actually spending money and down the line how it will cost in the future.
So it’s important to choose the correct best premium WordPress theme for blog which saves money as well.
What if I can help you to choose the best WordPress theme for blog and business?
Sounds interesting and good?
So let’s move and see money-saving aspects around buying the best WordPress blog\business theme that helped me to save $$$$.
(Disclosure: Some links mentioned in this post are affiliate links which means that I may receive little bit commission if you make a purchase from this page. It won’t cost you anything extra but you get amazing deals and discounts.)
How to Choose WordPress Theme for Your Blog or Business
For the sake of your simplicity, I have divided this section into below sub-points like below
- How to choose a WordPress theme for your blog?
- Why I have chosen the best WordPress theme for blog or business?
- How I saved money on a responsive WordPress theme for blogs?
- Review of the best WordPress theme for blog or business
- Do you really need a WordPress page builder?
1. How to Choose Best WordPress Theme for Blog and Business Website
Choosing the best WordPress blog theme for Blogging and Business Website needs some research & knowledge else you will end up choosing the wrong WordPress theme.
And it will add a burden to your pocket.
So here are some parameters you have to consider while choosing the best WordPress theme for Blog or Business.
- SEO friendly
- Price (lifetime license and discount on next year renewal)
- Highly customizable
- Lifetime usage
- Unlimited websites
- Theme updates
- eCommerce support
- Device compatibility (Mobile,iPad, MAC, etc)
- Secure & Stable
- Microdata integrated
- Translation & RTL ready
- Fast and responsive (Go to theme preview section and check how much it takes to load)
- Good rating and reviews
- Good support and quick query resolution.
- Support child theme if required
2. Why and How I Have Chosen Best WordPress Theme for Blog
Like every newbie initially, I made my hand dirty with the free WordPress theme for Blog and later upgraded to a premium WordPress theme.
Here is WHY?
I did lots of experiments while designing Growthfunda website with the best WordPress theme, installed lots of customization plugins, added CSS code, etc.
And able to designed descent looking, well structure blogging websites.
But, I faced so many challenges on customization with FREE WordPress Theme.
In terms of time, it took me 1 yr to launch Growthfunda….just to experiments different designs with FREE WordPress theme for blogging. I tried different types of themes every alternate week and end up with the frustration, confusion.
The FREE WordPress theme for blog sucked up my Web server memory space due to lots of plugins and CSS code.
It results in Website speed like Snail…
I used to call my WordPress developer friend, again and again, every time whenever I faced a problem. During the discussion with him, I realized that premium WordPress themes provide more customization, dedicated support, and help.
And it hit me…
I went to one of the WordPress themes official website which my friend has suggested.
I amazed by lots of decent features, videos, documentation, helpful guides, and pocket-friendliness.
I decided to give a try, so raised a sales query to support the team.
You won’t believe, I was so happy with the support team reply. (Snapshot mentioned in next problem statement)
Finally, I took a decision and have done 3rd investment(after domain & hosting) for my brand business website.
Here is the proof of this action ->
To summarized, GeneratePress is
- Best Free\Premium WordPress Theme for blogging and all kind of Business Websites.
- Multipurpose, SEO friendly, most highly customizable and comes with an unlimited GeneratePress license.
GeneratePress is a FREE theme, but on top of that theme developer made GP Premium as a plugin at features level which you have to buy and install. So whenever someone says premium GeneratePress theme that means it’s GeneratePress + GP Premium. To avoid confusion I have intentionally mentioned it as GeneratePress (GP Premium) throughout this article.
Today I feel proud that My decision of selecting the best WordPress theme GeneratePress was correct.
And below problem statements are the reason of my happiness.
3. GeneratePress Review – How I Save Money on Best WordPress Theme for Blog
In this GeneratePress WordPress theme review consider each case as a problem statement and how this GeneratePress review is the best solution for it.
Problem Statement 1: I have lots have many of doubts before buying WordPress theme.I end up reading lots of reviews about the best WordPress theme but at end CONFUSION.
As mentioned earlier, in order to resolve the doubts I raised a pre-sales query with GeneratePress support team.
Thanks to GeneratePress Support team as they have cleared my all doubts and queries before buying.
Here is the snapshot of that query with action,
I was impressed with the GeneratePress support feedback…and more on 40% OFF for next year renewal, page builders like features and so many editing options.
You must check all GeneratePress (GP premium) features, self-explanatory videos, documentation, and pricing on its official website here.
I saved money for next year… 🙂
|Note: Never buy or download WordPress theme files from untrusted \ unsafe sources, forums, websites and friends. It may be malicious and hamper your website. Trusted sources are WordPress store OR specific themes official website.|
Problem Statement 2: I want to customize my Website but I’m not technical person, don’t know coding\programming.So looking for the customizable WordPress theme which supports almost all the standard features.
Look at the below GP premium add-ons, which most of the premium WordPress themes don’t support. You need to add extra outside plugins or buy premium plugins for such features and customization.
So this was the 2nd part of big saving not on buying unnecessary plugins:)
You must watch this GeneratePress Demo to know more about GeneratePress theme. This demo explains all GeneratePress premium tutorials.
Let’s move to the third part of saving money…
Problem Statement 3: I m planning to build a business Website. I’m looking for best one page WordPress theme to design a stunning homepage, a portfolio page and it should be responsive with the support to capture leads.
Hey, you can do that too… check my homepage built without using page builder plugin.
How I did it?
GeneratePress(GP Premium) add-ons GeneratePress Sections helped me to do that.
Look at below one-pager WordPress theme design of my blog home page initial version.
Yes, you can easily achieve a one-pager stunning professional look design using GeneratePress Sections.
You need not have to buy costly page builder plugins like Elementor, Thrive architecture or other. You can use GeneratePress without a builder.
How to use Sections:
To add GeneratePress Sections on the pages\blog posts, you have to turn ON Use Sections button when you choose Add New page\blog posts like below
This is how my landing page is structured with the GeneratePress Sections add-ons.
GeneratePress Sections offer two benefits to me – first it saves my few more bucks($) on NOT buying costly page builders and second memory space.
Yes, memory space.
Costly page builder, architecture plugins add extra lines of code behind every pages\posts when you use it and it hampers website speed…
You can see these extra lines of code by right-clicking the page >> Select the View Page Source option >> Search for the page builder code. Also, you can view this code in WordPress editor text sections.
Wonder, how huge this saving, Money + Memory with GeneratePress(GP Premium) theme.
Is that something you’d like for your WordPress business website.
Amazing, isn’t it?
I am revealing the next big saving for you…..
Let’s move on to the next problem statement.
Problem Statement 4: I want the best multipurpose WordPress theme (can build multiple Website) with single premium license, responsive and customizable?
Hey, here is the deal,
You are free to use GP Premium on as many websites as you like, whether they’re for you or your clients by purchasing a single license. GeneratePress premium price from $49.95.
To get more clarity about GP Premium I am curating some questions which are featured on GeneratePress (GP Premium) official page.
What happens after the 1 year of updates and support?
- You can choose to renew your license key so you continue to receive updates and priority support in our forums.
Will my website break if I don’t renew my license key?
- No, your website won’t change. Once you purchase GP Premium, you own it for life and are free to use it for as long as you like.
Do you offer a discount on license key renewals?
- Yes, we do! If you choose to renew your license key, you’ll receive a 40% discount.
What kind of support can I expect?
- We take support very seriously. Active license key holders have full access to our priority support forums.
What do updates include?
- Updates include new modules, improved features, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
What’s your refund policy?
- If you’re not happy with GP Premium, we’ll happily provide you with a refund within 30 days of your purchase – no questions asked!
Will my license key renew automatically?
- No. You’ll never be billed after your initial purchase. After 1 year, you can choose to manually renew your license key.
How many sites can I use GP Premium on?
- You are free to use GP Premium on as many websites as you like, whether they’re for you or your clients.
Now you must say thank you to me in advance but, I am damn sure you will give me a big Thanks a ton for more money-saving like this…
Move on to the fifth money-saving hack…
Problem Statement 5: I am planning to start eCommerce Website but low in budget and tried different types of themes.I end up with installing so many plugins for eCommerce customization, payments, and others. Which is the best e-commerce WordPress theme?
Here is the solution for you.
GeneratePress (GP premium) offers inbuilt support of eCommerce plugin called as a GeneratePress WooCommerce.
Most of the premium WordPress themes don’t provide support for eCommerce so buying responsive WordPress theme GeneratePress is the best solution for your eCommerce store.
Look at my GP Premium dashboard below
|Note – GeneratePress WooCommerce module activate only if you have installed WooCommerce plugin.In my case, it’s disabled as currently I am not using any eCommerce feature so WooCommerce plugin is not installed.|
Sounds again good.
Wait wait, don’t go here is the next money-saving hack.
Problem Statement 6: I’m looking for a WordPress website templates but don’t have budget to buy it.Is there any WordPress theme that provides an in-build WordPress template?
Hey, here’s the biggest deal for you…
Site Library -An inbuilt GeneratePress theme library of best WordPress templates.
You need not worry to buy another premium WordPress templates.
Also, you can customize it with a page builder if you are using a paid builder like Beaver Builder and Elementor.
If you don’t want to spend money on page builder then the GeneratePress theme library offers an option with No page builder support.
So make use of these GeneratePress theme example
How to use Site Library
Go to Appearance >> GeneratePress >> Hover to the Site Library Tab >>Select any template and click on Details button >> Read the Theme Options and Plugins >> Click on Get Started.
Booooom, You are done…
Look at below descent WordPress templates with No Page Builder option. This is how you can use GeneratePress without a builder.
How awesome is that? So,
Give a Try to Best WordPress Theme for Blog or Website
Let’s jump to the next money-saving hack…
Problem Statement 7: I am not technical person.I want to customize my Website as per my preference using some code. Website designers are charging more money to add some code like CSS, PHP, etc. I don’t know how to edit the theme. What’s the solution?
WordPress Hooks are the solution for you (Hooks are functions that can be applied to an Action or a Filter in WordPress)
Either you have to run behind your developer and pay the cost for it OR buy some costly premium WordPress custom hooks plugin to do work for you…
Isn’t that risky and costly for you.?
Would you like to go for it?
I’m sure NO.
Then there is an inbuilt solution for you, GP Hooks i.e GeneratePress Hooks.
GP Hooks – An inbuilt custom GeneratePress hooks.
How to use GP Hooks Go to Appearance > GP Hooks >> Insert CSS, Shortcodes, PHP code etc >> Check Execute PHP box >> Save.
Boom it’s done. So easy…
Note: In the latest version, GeneratePress hooks are now a part of GeneratePress Elements module.
GP Hook dashboard looks like below –
GP Hooks supports below fields customization –
then move on to last money-saving hack
For more info on GeneratePress Hooks, you can watch GeneratePress tutorial or documentation on this official page and try GeneratePress
Problem Statement 8: I want to show a big header on pages, posts, categories, media, formats, search result, etc and it should be responsive across all the devices. How to do it or Which is the best WordPress plugins for header customization.
Hey, you don’t need to waste your time and money on other WordPress plugins for header customization.
You can create dynamic Page Headers with GeneratePress Page Headers.
Note: Below is an initial draft version of my blog page.
Yes, you heard correct.
GP Premium Page Header will work perfectly for you. It can be added via separate options available at dashboard Page Headers >> Add New.
Below are the global locations where you can customize and put your header.
GeneratePress Affiliate is very good program so whenever you refer someone you will earn 35% commission on every sale you refer to. No extra charge to your referral person & they have up to 60 days to purchase something for you to get credit for the sale, so
4. Features of GeneratePress (GP Premium)-Best WordPress Theme for Blog or Business
Let’s see what are the other features premium GeneratePress (GP Premium) provide along with above explained
- Import\Export -Import/Export module allows you to backup WordPress theme setting.
In the current version of GeneratePress(GP premium) this can be achieved via Appearance >>GeneratePress and you can export-import WordPress theme.
- Backgrounds – Customize the background.
- Blog – Customize the blog page.
- Copyrights – Add copyright message at the footer
- Colors – Change colors across the theme.
- Disable Elements – like Top Bar, Header, Primary – Secondary Navigation, Featured Image, Page Header, Content Title, Footer
- Menu Plus – Customize menu options like slide-out navigation, primary /secondary menus across desktop, mobile and iPad devices.
- Secondary Nav
- Spacing – Add spacing across layouts.
- Additional CSS – This is one of the coolest features I like most which saves my efforts on adding custom CSS. No need to buy a custom CSS WordPress plugin.
You can add custom CSS WordPress code directly from customizing Dashboard >> Additional CSS option like below
Tip -Use plugin SiteOrigin CSS to generates CSS code with Visual Editor and then copy paste that code into GP Premium Additional CSS section
- Typography – Change fonts and other typo settings across pages,content,headings,links,body etc.
- Homepage Settings – Change Homepage Displays settings, set a specific page as Homepage or Post page.
5. Pros and Cons of GeneratePress (GP Premium)
- Lifetime usage.
- Unlimited websites
- SEO Friendly
- Secure & Stable
- Lightweight & Fast
- Mobile Responsive
- Easy to use
- Updates & support
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Full access to the Site Library
- Affiliate Option
- Schema Optimized
- Lots of Add-On
- Developer Friendly
- Mobile Friendly
- Quality Support by Developer
- Great Documentation
- Perfect For Any Type Of Website
- That would be nothing
I hope you like this GeneratePress Review along with the problem statement.
What Others Are Saying About This Best WordPress Theme for Blog
After using and exploring such cool features of GeneratePress (GP Premium), I must say that it was my correct decision to buy and use GeneratePress – the best WordPress theme for blog and business.
I fall in love with GeneratePress.
Like me, top Indian blogger Kulwant Nagi founder of Blogging Cage also find GeneratePress(GP Premium) WordPress theme very useful hence he can’t resist to post this on Facebook and mentioned it as –
Most versatile WordPress theme in the industry so far.
Look at his post below,
After this post, I can even more confidently say that it’s the best choice to have GeneratePress for bloggers.
GeneratePress Free Vs Premium – What to Choose?
GeneratePress is available in both free and premium versions.
Free version :
The free version is basic if you are not looking for extra customizations. You need to customize your site with either CSS code or plugins.
If you don’t want to use a Free version to compromise the speed due to heavy CSS code and extra customization plugins, I recommend you to go for a premium version i.e GP premium.
After purchase, you have to install GP premium plugin and enter the license to get access to additional features and customization like below –
- Disable Elements
- Menu Plus
- Secondary Nav
- Site Library – GeneratePress theme library
- GeneratePress WooCommerce
Do You Really Need WordPress Page Builder?
After reading above GeneratePress review and hacks you may be thinking that do I really need to buy & use WordPress Page Builder?
I’m sure really not.
You can use GeneratePress without a WordPress Page Builder builder.
The dark side of using Page Builder is that it adds extra code to your every page and post whenever you use it.
You will get good design but slower speed after spending money on costly page builder.
And the bad side is, you end up losing traffic and business.
Don’t spend money on unnecessary things if you really not required even though I am saying to buy GeneratePress.
Buy the tools and resources which serve your criteria, benefit your business and saves a penny.
Free vs Premium WordPress Theme for Blog
After reading this I am damn sure you will be able to finalize your responsive WordPress theme for blog or business but still, if you have confusion on what to choose among FREE vs Premium version then here is my take…
I personally do not recommend users to download and install any free themes that are distributed by unreliable sources and references.
Let’s hover to some pros and cons of Free Vs Premium WordPress theme.
Common Things Among Premium and Free WordPress Theme
Every WordPress theme has a strict review process to get it approved on the WordPress official repository so Free themes also have to go through some review process.
Pros and Cons of Free WordPress Theme
- No burden on pocket.
- Minimum features.
- Not much optimized.
- The developer gets chance to release the theme for large user base where people can use it, give feedback, and suggest improvements.
- Limited support.
- Fewer resources to get help.
- Less documentation.
- Fewer features and customization.
- Rarely updated to the latest version
- No obligation and no warranties- if something goes wrong then you are the owner of your mistakes, not much support from the theme developer.
- Theme from untrusted sources may cause serious security issues.
Pros and Cons of Premium WordPress Theme
- More features and customization options
- Regular support
- Regular updates with new features and optimization.
- Secure and SEO optimized.
- More Unique.
- Access to lots of documentation and help from the theme developer.
- Premium license.
- One to one support.
- Dedicated account dashboard to communicate with community and theme developer.
- Rarely any.
If you are still confused then you must ask below questions to yourself before choosing best WordPress blog theme among FREE and Premium version.
- Am I able to solve, debug, troubleshoot WordPress issue on own?
- Do I need a professional theme or a basic one?
- Do I need lots of features, customization, supports and help for developing your WordPress website?
FAQ About Best WordPress Theme
What is WordPress theme?
WordPress theme is a template used to design, develop the appearance of a Website build with WordPress Content Management System(CMS).
Which free WordPress theme is best for blogging?
There are many free WordPress themes out there, but I found GeneratePress the best one. As it’s suitable for all kinds of Websites from business to personal blogs.
What is a blog theme?
Blog Theme is a WordPress theme that is made up of for Blogging kind of website. Also in WordPress, a theme is a template that defines the look of a WordPress powered website that is managed from the WordPress admin > Appearance > Themes.
How do I customize my WordPress theme?
To customize the WordPress theme, you need to use a WordPress theme which provides so many editing options. e.g GeneratePress.
Where to buy a WordPress theme?
You can buy WordPress theme from the theme provider Website. Don’t buy a theme from unknown resources just to save money, as it may be malicious and affected with viruses.
Can I use WordPress theme on multiple sites?
Yes, you can. And this the beauty of GeneratePress theme which you can use to build unlimited Websites.
How much do WordPress themes cost?
On an average Premium WordPress themes generally, cost between $20 – $100.
Which WordPress theme to choose?
It totally depends on your needs, budget. But choose WordPress theme which provides: unlimited licenses, SEO friendly, highly customizable, support available, lightweight, secure and pocket-friendly.
How to edit WordPress theme?
You need not have to hire a developer to edit WordPress theme. Theme like GeneratePress offers so many editing options like below:
SITE LIBRARY, COLORS, TYPOGRAPHY, ELEMENTS, WOOCOMMERCE, MENU PLUS, SPACING, BLOG, SECONDARY NAV, BACKGROUNDS, SECTIONS, COPYRIGHT, IMPORT/EXPORT.
You should check this more GeneratePress editing option.
What is GeneratePress?
GeneratePress is a free WordPress theme. It also has a premium option with modular add-on plugins. It is a highly customizable, flexible, lightweight, multipurpose, pocket-friendly premium WordPress theme.
Is GeneratePress free?
Yes, GeneratePress is free WordPress theme. As mentioned above, it also comes with the premium option having a modular addon plugin called as a GP Premium.
Overall GeneraPress WordPress Theme Review
- Value For Money – 5/5
- Easy Of Use – 5/5
- Customization – 5/5
- Support –5/5
- Overall Rating – 5/5
After exploring and lots of experiments on GeneratePress(GP Premium) I must say that I am very happy using GeneratePress(GP Premium) – most versatile WordPress theme at Growthfunda.
Money saved is money earned.
So if I conclude the math for buying the best WordPress blog theme here are the results –
Rather buying individual feature add-ons for an average price of $7-$10, why don’t you think of buying a bundle of features at a good discounted price which saves you lots of $$$.
Most of the GeneratePress(GP Premium) features are must to have and there are almost 13 add-ons so here is the final price if you buy individual add-ons of GeneratePress(GP Premium)
13 * $10 = $130
However, buying an individual add-on is a brilliant idea and gives you great flexibility in choosing what options you need but the …theme developers did the math to save money and provided good customization of GeneratePress(GP Premium) with 13 add-ons bundle for a grand total of $49.95 (instead of $130).
Do your maths and you’ll find that if you need more than 3 add-ons, buying premium WordPress theme GeneratePress(GP Premium) makes better financial sense with
- All premium modules
- Full access to the GeneratePress Site Library
- Unlimited websites
- Lifetime usage
- 1 year of updates & GeneratePress support
Also if you’ve searched for best premium WordPress blog and business themes, you’ll come to know that most of the WordPress themes are costing anywhere between $40 to $100+.
So paying a one-time $49.95 fee for the best WordPress theme GeneratePress (GP Premium) for your website\blog makes a sense.
Try Best Responsive WordPress Theme and Save Money & Time
I’m damn sure you loved this GeneratePress review as its best premium WordPress theme.
I’d love to hear your thoughts
- Which WordPress theme you are using?
- How much money did you spend after buying the best WordPress theme and on unnecessary plugins?
- Does your WordPress theme support major customization?
- Which WordPress blog theme you are using?
- Would you love to use GeneratePress WordPress theme?
- Do you find this blog post helpful to take a decision on buying the best WordPress theme for Blog or Business website?
If you have any queries, doubts on GeneratePress(GP Premium) setup, customization then leaves your share your thoughts in the comments.
- Best WordPress Hosting Provider In India & Siteground Review – A Complete Guide
- Is A2Hosting [66%OFF] Cheap And Best Hosting In India