Everyone has different reasons to start a business. I do have.
I have started,
- because to live a job-free life
- because of corporate politics.
- because I have seen and experience the recession period.
- because I am passionate about it.
- because I wanna be my own BOSS.
- because I want to roam around the world.
- because I don’t like to trade my time for money.
- because no one became a millionaire by doing 9–5 job.
- because the organization doesn’t care about our creativity.
- because of uncertainty when will an organization stops loving me.
- because I want FREEDOM in terms of TIME and MONEY.
- because in current scenario 9–5 job is not a 9–5, it’s 24*7.
- because I want to spend time with my family, friends and loved ones.
- because I know my day job won’t be fulfilling all my dreams in near future.
- because I want to escape from the RAT race of 9–5 job and build my own empire.
- because I want to give something back to society as I own something
and last but not least,
- because sometimes 9–5 job life sucks…