Are you looking for cheap and best hosting in India?
Confused with so many options of cheap web hosting India?
Facing below problems?
- Slow Website speed.
- The high cost of Web hosting and renewal.
- Poor customer support and taking time in resolving Web hosting problems.
- Usage limitations of Web hosting plan.
- Poor security provided by the Web hosting company.
- Frequent server downtime and technical breakdown.
- Limited server locations.
If yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, I have covered,
- Why I have switched from 2 bigger hosting platforms Godaddy, Siteground.
- How to choose and What to look at cheap web hosting in India.
- Why A2 Hosting is the cheap and best website hosting in India that solve all the above problems
- How to buy affordable hosting & best hosting for WordPress India.
- A2 Hosting comparison with other web hosting service providers.
- and many more things…
So let’s jump in,
Why I Moved From Siteground Best Hosting for WordPress India to A2 Hosting Low Price Hosting
How To Choose Cheap and Best Hosting In India As Per Your Need?
Errors like “500 Internal Error“ common with the cheapest WordPress hosting services.
Hence you should not focus only on low price hosting & cheap WordPress hosting.
Along with cost, you should look for support, speed, performance, and security in the best web hosting services.
You should be very careful when you plan to choose cheap and best WordPress hosting India.
Which Best Web Hosting Should You Buy
There are many types of web hosting like,
- Shared web hosting
- Dedicated web hosting etc.
Linux based Shared web hosting provides strong security over Windows hosting.
For a personal website, and to start a blog, you should buy Shared Hosting with Linux as a server (i.e. Linux hosting)
What To Look In For Cheapest Web Hosting Plans
- Many top hosting companies have a similar feature so there is no meaning to buy costly web hosting. You should check the value for money you are getting before buying a web hosting plan.
- Speed: Check what speed hosting company is claiming.
- Uptime: Industry-standard uptime of the best WordPress hosting provider is 99.97% – 99.99%.
- Ideal Response time for ideal fast WordPress hosting is 200 ms. Hence skip cheap web hosting providers like HostGator, Bluehost, Godaddy India, Hostinger India.
- Customer care support should be 24/7/365 days with chat, mail, and phone. To check this, go to any web hosting provider website and try to ask questions over chat and see the response time.
- Downtime should less or NO downtime.
- Unlimited Site, Space, and Email: An important factor in case you plan to start many websites.
- Offers and extra perks: Check if you are getting extra benefits other than regular service.
- FREE website transfer
- The hosing provider should not be a part of Endurance International Group (EIG)
This is where my favorite A2Hosting cheap and best hosting in India meets all criteria.
About A2 Hosting And What Is A2 Hosting?
Original A2 Hosting name has changed due to its location in the town where it began i.e. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Since start 2001 company grown till 2003 and had gained a lot more clients than expected.
Four main aspects they focus on :
- Best developer-friendly tools.
- Lightweight and fast web hosting with excellent loading time.
- Excellent 99.99% uptime.
- Provide dedicated 24/7/365 days of support.
Who Owns A2 Hosting?
A2 Hosting is a Non-EIG, independent founder owned, reliable, and cheap web hosting company.
Bryan Muthig founded A2 Hosting in the year 2001.
Brayn goal was to create, maintain a good web hosting company.
Why Should You Buy A2 Hosting
Don’t listen to me or any other influencers, You should always buy a web hosting as per your need.
A2 Hosting Features
Some cool features attracted me to buy A2 Hosting, a cheap and best web hosting service in India.
- RAID-10 (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) stores all your data in many hard drives. Lost data from corrupted drive stores to other drives and the corrupted drive gets replaced. That’s why A2 Hosting is reliable Web hosting among the others.
- Use of SSD servers that boost Speed.
- FREE Website migration service from the old web hosting provider.
- Unlimited hosting plans with Unlimited websites & storage.
- Unlimited email address.
- FREE Let’s encrypt SSL certificate
- Up to 20X more speed (In Turbo Boost and Turbo Max plan)
- 24/7/365 days A2 hosting Support with a phone, live chat, email, online tickets, a searchable knowledge base.
- FREE Cloudflare CDN basic
- 99.9% Uptime commitment
- Anytime money Back Guarantee
- WordPress Pre-Installed with A2 Optimized
- FREE DNS management
- FREE SSH to get access to your server remotely
- Latest PHP version
Wait, here are extra benefits of A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers some cool freebies like,
- Free Website magazine subscription
- $50 Bing/Yahoo Ad Credits
- List your site on Google in 24 hours with Attracta
- Free iContact email marketing trial.
- Discounts on WordPress themes from Tesla Themes
- Best monthly Web hosting plan
- Free server rewind back-ups
Some more benefits to boost your small business website
Physical security :
- Limited server access: Each server is enclosed by cages, where keys need to access the server. These keys are more secure than passwords.
- Also, A2 Hosting’s data centers are video surveillance and need two different security cards to enter the premises.
Digital security :
- Dual hosting firewall: an extra server firewall to block unauthorized users.
- SSL certificates with lots of options.
- Server hardening i.e. strengthening network settings.
- Protection against Reinforced Distributed Denial of Service. This attack happens when a large volume of dummy traffic sent to a webserver to consume the server’s resources.
Don’t you believe this A2 hosting features?
Here are the details about this policy mentioned on A2 web hosting official website.
Isn’t it a cool benefit deal for beginners and bloggers like you?
Would you like to try this cool benefit or still confused with the features of other web hosting providers?
To help you I have covered the comparison between A2 hosting and other hosting companies.
A2hosting vs Siteground
A2hosting vs Bluehost
A2hosting vs Godaddy
A2hosting vs Hostgator
Did you see how A2hosting is the best, affordable, and low price hosting company among others?
So try out A2 Hosting features to test their reasonable web hosting service
Which A2 Hosting Plan Should You Buy
For a personal website, blog, I recommend buying the Shared WordPress hosting plan.
A2 hosting accommodates 4 affordable hosting plans options with Linux as a platform.
- STARTUP (Earlier Lite plan) is a cheap shared hosting plan that offers more physical memory of 7 GB. It’s good if you are planning to start only one website or personal blog. It will cost you 224.36 INR per month. i.e. ($2.99/month)
- DRIVE (New plan) offers Unlimited Websites, Space, Databases, Free Website Migration & Automatic Backups. It cost 374.44 INR per month i.e. ($4.99/month)
- TURBO BOOST (Earlier Swift plan) covers all features of the DRIVE plan with Upto 20X faster speed. That’s why this WordPress hosting plan is selling like a hot cake. Price at 749.62 INR per month i.e. ($9.99/month)
- TURBO MAX (Earlier Turbo Plan) comes with a 20x faster server, 5X more resources, FREE RAID-10 Storage, & more Physical Memory. This plan also covers all features from the previous Turbo Boost. Cost of this plan is 1124.81 INR per month i.e. ($14.99/month)
Look at below A2 hosting plans.
I recommend buying a DRIVE plan. You can save more money with Unlimited Storage space, Unlimited Websites in this plan.
How To Buy A2 Hosting?
Steps to buying A2 Hosting:
1. Visit A2 Hosting.com (special link to grab a discount on all plans.)
2. From the top of the A2 hosting lading page select the global payment currency option. Select the currency through which you want to make a payment.
3. Scroll little down and Click on Compare Plans from SHARED HOSTING.
On the next page, you’ll see A2 hosting plans with low price hosting.
4. Move on the DRIVE plan and click on Get Drive.
This plan is a real money saver as you will get Unlimited websites, Unlimited storage space.
5. The next page will navigate you to choose your domain name.
6. Choose 12 months billing cycle on the next page.
Pro Tip: If you want to save money on renewals, then I recommend to choose a billing cycle for more than 12 months.
You can see that the A2hosting coupon code applied automatically.
6. Select the nearest Server location, Let’s encrypt free SSL, and Auto-Installation as None.
You need not have to enter the A2hosting promo code again.
7. Click on the Continue button.
8. Enter your payment details on the next page and continue.
BOOM, Once payment is successful, Login into A2 hosting account and setup your website.
Pros Of A2 Hosting
- Monthly billing cycle: As mentioned earlier, you can buy A2 hosting for 1, 12, 24, and 36 months. This is beautiful because you pay for what you use.
- The global multi-currency payment option saves your money on the currency exchange rate.
- Anytime money back guarantee.
- Excellent 24/7/365 days support.
- A2 Hosting servers are secure with FREE “HackScan,” that scans for malware and other attacks 24/7. Also, you will get physical security.
- Protection against Denial of service attack (DDoS).
- FREE features like Server rewind backup, CloudFare CDN, and so on.
- Advanced features like staging areas or a server-side caching.
- FREE server rewind backups provide freedom from accidental deletion, mistakes & data corruption. Available only with DRIVE, TURBO BOOST, TURBO MAX plans.
- Global data centers server locations.
- 100 GB or Unlimited storage
- FREE website migrations.
- Extra bonuses.
- Hosting customization & features as per your need.
- Wide variety of hosting types like Windows, Shared, Linux, WordPress, VPS, Cloud hosting.
- Green web hosting: A2H is a 100% carbon neutral green hosting company. (i.e. caring about the environment by working to reduce carbon footprint). This is cool to see that if they care about the environment that means they are caring about customers.
- Transparency: Post-buy you will get a direct email from the A2 hosting CEO. Isn’t it something Cool?
Cons Of A2 Hosting
- Different sign-up process: This is not actually a con but you have ample options during sign up process.
FAQ About A2Hosting a Cheap and Best Web Hosting in India
What is the cheapest way to host a website?
The cheapest way to host a website is to buy a domain name, web hosting, and build a website using it.
Is free hosting good?
No, free hosting providers are not good and they are prone to security threats so DO NOT use try them.
Which is the best website hosting in India?
I recommend two best web hosting services in India for beginners i.e. A2 Hosting & Siteground.
How much does web hosting cost in India?
Cost depends on factors like hosting provider, hosting plan & extra services you choose. Web hosting cost in India starts between ₹ 99.00/mo – ₹ 230/mo (i.e. $1.5 – $3.5 /mo) or goes higher.
Is it cheaper to host your own website?
Yes, these days it is so cheaper to host your own website. To host the website you need to buy a Domain name (Price at ₹ 500 – ₹ 1000 per year) & Web host (Price at ₹ 99.00 /mo – ₹ 230 /mo)
What is A2 Hosting cheapest hosting plan?
A2 Hosting cheapest hosting plan is a STARTUP plan cost at $2.99 /months. (approx ₹228)
Is A2 Hosting good and reliable?
You can trust them because, they are not a part of EIG companies, the only company that offers anytime refund policy, offer reliable & scalable hosting services.
Is there any coupon or discount on A2 Hosting?
Yes, you can grab A2 Hosting at a discounted price using this link.
Is It Worth to Move to A2 Hosting
Why You Should Move to A2 Hosting a cheap web hosting for small business?
Let’s have a quick sneak peek on some key reasons that will help you to take the decision to move to A2 Hosting.
Final Words On A2 Hosting Cheap & Best Web Hosting India Discount Link
If you want me to rate A2 Hosting then I would love to rate 4.9 out of 5.
A2 Hosting is for you if you are looking
- Speed, Uptime, Security, Unlimited websites, Unlimited storage, Free backups, and Free website migration.
- Security is very important to you.
- Cost is important to you.
- Excellent responsive customer service support.
- Looking for the best but cheap web hosting.
- Want to take benefits of the monthly billing cycle and anytime money back guarantee.
A2 Hosting isn’t for you if…
- If you are not bothered about speed, security, website uptime, performance, support.
- Looking for the very cheap hosting provider then don’t go with A2 Hosting. In that case, you should go with Bluehost or Hostgator.
I hope you found this review of cheap and best hosting in India useful.
- Which cheapest hosting for WordPress are you using?
- How much money are you paying for the cheap and best hosting in India per year?
Do let me know your thoughts and share this article with your friend.