Who We Are?
Amol Chavan is a founder of Growthfunda who manages growthfunda as a solepreneuer.
Our website address is: https://www.growthfunda.com.
Amol Chavan operates growthfunda.com.
- It is Growthfunda policy to respect your privacy regarding any pieces of information we may collect while operating our websites.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Like most website operators, Growthfunda.com collects personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Why We Collect It and What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How Do We Collect Data?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
By default, WordPress does not include a contact form. If you use a contact form plugin, use this subsection to note what personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form, and how long you keep it. For example, you may note that you keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
3.Cookies and Web Beacons
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
4.Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We never share data with anyone and we respect visitor’s privacy.
Where We Send Your Data and How We Protect Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service and once you subscribed to our website, your informational data has been stored in our email marketing tool account.
Advertising and Affiliate partners
www.growthfunda.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.