Welcome to the Growthfunda Resources section
A curated list of tools for business, tools for blogging, tools for marketing, tools for agency, tools for small business and online business, tools for writers, agency owner and for newbie.
Below tools, resources are crucial to run my business today and I am currently using it. So here is the list of recommended tools for business. I hope you will find these tools useful for business.
I strongly recommend to start, run and grow business with these tools.
Quick note: Some links mentioned here are affiliate links which means that I may receive some commission if you make a purchase from this page. It won’t cost you anything extra but you will get amazing deals and discounts.
List of Recommended Tools for Business, Bloggers, Marketers and Individuals
Tools For Business Planning
Business Planning: LivePlan
Sometimes business planning is neglected by many newbie entrepreneurs while building and starting businesses because of the improper awareness and they feel that it’s a very difficult time-consuming process.
So to get rid of this pain, Tim Berry the best-known business plan expert in the world and founder of Palo Alto Software, an author of Lean Business Planning develop an online business planning software Live Plan which helps you to develop a seamless, efficient business plan for your business.
I found LivePlan services and features are very good than other competitors with value to the money.
Get your business plan ready with LivePlan @$9.95 now.
Related Read: Business Plan: The Definitive Guide
Tools to Build Website or Blog
1. Domain Name:
- For first time customer of Godaddy, you can get a great discount on first domain registration from leading player Godaddy
Grab DISCOUNT on Domain Name from Godaddy
- If you want to earn handsome money in $ then I suggest you get the domain name from Dynadot. Once you signup with this above link you will get $5 in Dynadot account and for every single purchase by your referral you will get $5 credit back into your account.
Grab $5 in your Dynadot account on signup
- If you are not happy with Godaddy then I recommend you to go with NameCheap
2. Web Hosting: SiteGround
Initially, I did blunder mistake of buying hosting from Godaddy but before launching a website, within a year I switched my hosting to SiteGround.
- SiteGround is one of the companies which is known for most reliable in terms of quality of servers and customer support.
- Super fast speed.
- Quality servers.
- 99.99% -100% up time.
- SuperCacher – 3 levels of caching for an ultra-fast site on GrowBig & GoGeek Plan if you want to host multiple websites on a single hosting plan.
- Very good support.You can cConnect to support easily and quickly. SiteGround resolve any query within 1-2 hr OR max to within a day which makes SiteGround my trusted hosting provider.
- Free Site migration and SSL.
Grab 60% OFF on SiteGround Hosting
A2 Hosting, WPX hosting are the best Siteground alternatives.
You can read my detail review of all best hosting providers and Siteground here:
After buying domain and WordPress web hosting you have to configure WordPress (a website builder) for hosting.
I recommend you must use WordPress.org than blogger.com to build your self-hosted website blog as today around 60% websites in the world are built on WordPress alone
Don’t worry about How to configure WordPress on your hosting, Hosting provider like SiteGround will do it for you as at FREE of cost.
4. WordPress Theme: GeneratePress
Are you looking for best WordPress theme for blog or business?
Are you confused with How to choose a WordPress theme?
Have less budget? Looking for so many customization options with Unlimited Website building capacity?
I have good news for you.
I am using GeneratePress WordPress theme here at Growthfunda which solve all above problems with below features:
- All premium modules
- Full access to the Site Library
- Unlimited websites & multipurpose
- 1 year of updates & support
- 40% renewal discount
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Huge editing options
- Pocket friendly
- Lightweight, SEO friendly
Also, you can save $$$$ by purchasing GeneratePress as due to lots of customization you need not worry to buy unnecessary plugins like PageBuilder and other customization WordPress plugins.
Read my review here: Best WordPress Theme for Blog [Business] That Saved My $$$$
And Buy Cup of Coffee for me later by purchasing GeneratePress from below link.
Watch GeneratePress Demo here
Best Email Marketing Tools for Business, Bloggers & Marketers
ActiveCampaign: Integrated email marketing, marketing automation, & small business CRM.
Tools to Manage Your Entire Business
Plutio: One app to manage your entire business.
Social Media Management Tools for Business, Bloggers & Marketers
Outsource Your Work With Freelance Services Marketplace for Business, Bloggers & Marketers
Fiverr: Freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs.
Tools for Content Writers & Marketers
Grammarly: The World’s Best Grammar Checker, Best Plagiarism Checker & Proofreader, Grammarly is my favorite and on the go tool. Some benefits of using Grammarly
- Free + Premium versions so you can choose as per your need.
- Microsoft Office, Chrome integration allows you to check grammar easily. I am just fond of it.
- Plagiarism Checker.
- Helps you to correct all your grammatical typo error, suggest you better word, correct your heavy sentence.
- While typing on any editor on websites it shows you a grammatical error, typo, and suggestion that is very impressive and makes it my favorite.
Signup for FREE @Grammalry
Secure Your Online Business with Website Security Tools
Sucuri: We don’t know when our business will be attacked by malicious activities and we never want that someone hampers it so it’s necessary to keep business asset secure i.e your website.
Are you worried about Online business malicious activities and hacking?
Want to secure your Online Business?
Use Sucuri WordPress plugin with features like
- SSL certificate from LetsEncrypt.
- Prevents the website from Bruteforce attacks
- Scan the entire file system for malware infection
- Monitoring for any ongoing malicious activities.
- Comprehensive Website Security Monitoring/Scans
- Incident Response Team Security Operations Support
- Website Firewall (WAF) Coverage and many more features.
- Premium version of Sucuri start @ $16.66/month
Best Graphics Design Tools
I think I don’t need to give any detailed elaboration on below tools as those are self-known for quality.
Stencil: is a free + premium (freemium) tool for your next Image Creation, Background photos, Logo, Quotes, Google Web Fonts, Icon and Graphics done by using Stencil.
Try Stencil from here
Get FREE Images
iStock: A great place for creative images, photos, illustrations, vectors, a video that will give a stunning look to your business needs.
Try iStock from here
Disclaimer: I never used iStock but I find its quality and review well. So I feel it’s worth recommending.Alternatively, you can get free images from Pixabay.com, Unsplash.com, etc.
Best Social Media Sharing Plugin
Social Warfare: I don’t think to talk anything about Social Warfare as it’s one of the top best Social Media Sharing Plugin for WordPress website.
Click below image to get Social Warfare
Hit like, share if you find these resources useful and help others to know about these special resources\offers!!!
And don’t forget to leave your comment below.